12th Street LTC FAQ
How do we register?
Register participants, families, and volunteers online @ www.12thstreetchurchofchrist.com/ltc. You’ll receive a copy of your registration and balance via email.
When is registration?
Click here for this year's registration dates. December 1st-8th
Who can participate in LTC?
All active 12th Street members in 3rd-12th grade.
What does LTC cost?
- Family rooms, with two queen beds and a sleeper sofa, are $110 per night. Max occupancy is 5.
- With parent permission and supervision, high school students may stay together on Friday & Saturday nights for $55 per student.
- Van riders must bring money for meals while traveling to and from Dallas.
- Optional family t-shirts ($10 each) are not included.
- Your balance will be emailed to you prior to the due date.
What does 12th Street pay for?
- 12th Street pays for LTC registration, as well as 12th Street & LTC t-shirts for all participants.
- 12th Street also provides the van(s) (for youth group members and all others on a first-come first-served basis)
- Meals and snacks in 12th Street’s hospitality room on Friday night
- Lunch on Saturday
- Dinner Saturday night for all 12th Street members traveling to LTC.
When is payment due?
Payment for hotel rooms and t-shirts must be received on time so we can reserve your hotel room, additional banquet tickets, as well as order your shirts. Refer to the calendar for this year's payment deadline.
Who can ride the van?
- All participants and immediate family members are eligible to ride with a medical release form. A parent or sponsor must accompany all riders 5th grade and under.
- Youth group members who sign up for the van during participant registration are guaranteed a seat. Remaining seats are available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Be sure to take money to eat while traveling to and from Dallas.
Can extended family members get the discounted LTC hotel rate?
Yes, if the room is reserved via 12th Street’s family registration form.
Can we get the discounted LTC rate for Thursday night, too?
Yes, choose the appropriate option via 12th Street’s family registration form.
Where does 12th Street stay?
We plan to stay at the Embassy Suites Bass Pro in Grapevine. This will be confirmed after we register, approximately two months before the convention. See the map below for lcation and directions.
How do we check in at the Embassy?
Kella Beach will have your room assignment and keys in the hotel lobby from the time they are ready (generally around 2pm) until the bus leaves for the Hyatt (generally around 6pm). After that, call or text Kella. Keys will be left at the front desk at 10pm.
Where is the LTC convention held?
At the Downtown Dallas Hyatt. See the map to the Hyatt below.
Where is 12th Street’s hospitality room?
This will be confirmed after we register approximately two months before the convention.
What are 12th Street's plans for Saturday night?
We plan to travel a few minutes away to the Grapevine Church of Christ for dinner, awards, and a devotional. Dinner is free for all 12th Street members. Adult plates are $12 and child plates are $6 for non-member family or friends who plan to join us. Be sure to register by the deadline so we’ll have enough food!
Get directions to the Grapevine Church of Christ below.
How much is parking at the Hyatt?
There is a daily parking rate to park at the Hyatt. The website reports $7-$13 per day. We will let you know if there is a special convention rate as soon as we know.
What if I cannot attend with my child?
12th Street requires at least one parent or guardian/sponsor attend with participants. If you cannot attend the convention in Dallas, you must designate a sponsor during registration in order for your child to attend.
What if team practice must be missed?
Please make every effort not to miss practice—teammates and coaches are counting on everyone to be there! If it is unavoidable, please let your coaches know as soon as possible.
Where can I find the event rules?
See links to event rules @ www.12thstreetchurchofchrist.com/ltc.
How can I receive official 12th Street LTC communications?
Join the Remind group by texting @12thltc to 81010 or go to rmd.at/12thltc
Does LTC offer college scholarships?
Yes. See instructions, application, & deadline at www.ntltc.org.